Monday, November 26, 2007

Jacob's First Birthday and Uncle Eric and Aunt Lyndsay's Wedding!!!!

We had a great time in Bend a couple weeks ago. It was great to spend time with family. The wedding was so pretty! Jacob's birthday was great. He did pretty well opening presents and loved all the toys and books.

Here is Papa Luke feeding Jacob some Diet Pepsi...the smile on Luke's face was so cool...



Chase, Alex David and Sharon before the wedding



Eric and Lindsay at the reception...don't you love her dress?!??!!?!


Jacob and myself



The love birds during the ceremony




Jacob opening a gift at his party!



Emma helping Jacob open some gifts


Jacob playing with his rocket from Nana and Papa

2 comments:

Chase Parnell said...

Just wanted to tell you that I check your blog like twice a week. I always love the pics of Jakers!!!! Keep postin!!

PS: I told Sharon (your sis) on facebook that I was Jacobs favorite relative....... But she didn't seem to agree with me. Ha!

RPPeterson said...

Eric looks like a Morris!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Aside from that, beautiful :-)