Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween and a trip down memory lane

So halloween was soo fun! We finished up at David's grandfather's house and he headed up to Boise. We wanted to make sure Jacob got to spend his first halloween with his cousins. We headed out and even got to check out Harrison with all the big houses and the cool decorations...
I have a job interview tomorrow....i'll keep you posted!

Jacob at about 3 months with my father Frank, I forgot how chubby Jacob was!



Jacob at about 6 months

Jacob at about 7 months


Jacob at about 11 1/2 months ready to go trick or treating



Sam in his robot costume!!


Trick!

Having Fun!

1 comment:

Eric Parnell said...

JACOB IS SO CUTE! (I can say cute now, I've got a girl in my life) Ya that's my nephew, that's right... Heard you got the job Kristen, that's great! We're excited to see you guys and hammy. I've been trying to finish wedding details, work, other work work, and do a major remodel in these last days so I'm running around like a crazy man. Love you guys and thanks for being good bloggers, always appreciate the peek into your lives.