Friday, July 25, 2008

Professional Pics!

Here are the pictures from our photo session last week. We decided to get some family pictures too. I am sure 20 years from now I will be happy that we did. Jacob had a little trouble getting started. He had just woke up from a nap before we left the house. By the time we were done taking pictures he had figured out what was going on

I think this is my favorite picture of the shoot.



Here is Jacob sitting like a good little boy on the bench. What you don't know is that it took several tries to get this. He kept getting up off the bench to play with it.


Here we are....one happy family


I wish that David's hand wasn't in this picture...but we had to hold Jacob's hands still...I thought this picture taking business was supposed to be fun!


Jacob


Jacob the firemen

.

1 comment:

Chase Parnell said...

Nice Pics!! David, I like the new hair-do! I'm goin to be right there with ya pretty soon. My shower drain is constantly clogged with hair. :( My manhood, down the drain. JK! I don't really care. I will just be that much more aerodynamic, its totally going to help us. Aight...later!!