Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Daddy's Little Helper!

Now that Jacob is more mobile, he has been following us around and getting into whatever we are doing. David was changing the filter on the air unit the other day and Jacob decided that he needed to help! It was really cute so I snapped some pictures!




Jacob, David and I in the car the other day... Jacob's first time behind the wheel!





Jacob eating dinner tonight...







and finally this is Jacob getting all ready to come and see Nana in Idaho...okay so it is a couple weeks off but it was a photo-op that couldn't be passed up!

1 comment:

Eric Parnell said...

I'm still getting used to the fact that Jacob is a real person and he's around to stay. You guys weren't kidding about this baby thing. Pretty awesome stuff. I'm in Eugene w Alex, and taking him to the airport for Italy in the morning. Mom and Dad are in Alaska and Chase in Mexico. I'll be the only one in Oregon! Hope all is well and I think it's about time I start planning a trip east. Or wait are you guys coming west for an extended stay? What's the status on that?